HOW TO APPLY
The Award is open to individuals or groups who:
- are students in the United Kingdom at a specialist school, further education college or university
- has completed a further education course or graduated (including MA, Phd and Research Fellows) within the last 3 years
Please e-mail your application to Valerie Seager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include:
- your name and contact details
- your CV
- photographic (JPEG) or video links to examples of your work
- a statement (maximum of 400 words), explaining how you have interpreted the commission, referring to your artistic style
- a concept drawing or sketch of your design. NB Finalists may be asked to provide more detailed information prior to their interview with the Judges
- an example of a technical drawing and budget breakdown from a previous project.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31 JANUARY 2018
Finalists will be invited to attend an interview with the Judges and representatives from Butterfly Conservation on 26 February 2018 at Kingston School of Art in London. However, if this is not practical, a Skype interview may be offered, providing that any additional information required by the Judges has been made available prior to the interview date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The design must be your own original work prepared specifically to meet this commissioning brief.
The commission should be completed and installed on site by 31 May 2018.
Finalists and the Award winner will be notified by e-mail.
The winner will be notified by 2 March 2018.
The Judges’ decision is final.