The Award is open to individuals or groups who:
- are students in the United Kingdom at a specialist school, further education college or university
- has completed a further education course or graduated (including MA, PhD and Research Fellows) within the last 3 years.
Your application should include:
- your name and contact details
- your CV
- photographic (JPEG) or video links to examples of your work
- a statement (maximum of 400 words), explaining how you have interpreted the commission, referring to your artistic style
- a concept drawing or sketch of your design. NB Finalists may be asked to provide more detailed information prior to their interview with the Judges
- an example of a technical drawing and budget breakdown from a previous project.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 28 FEBRUARY 2019
If you have any questions about the commission, please contact Valerie Seager by email at email@example.com.
If you would like help in uploading your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finalists will be invited to attend an interview with the Judges and representatives from Julia’s House children’s hospice during the second half of April 2019, venue to be confirmed. However, if this is not practical, a Skype interview may be offered, providing that any additional information required by the Judges has been made available prior to the interview date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The design must be your own original work prepared specifically to meet this commissioning brief. The commission should be completed and installed on site by 12 September 2019. Finalists and the Award winner will be notified by e-mail. The winner will be notified by 30 April 2019. The Judges’ decision is final.